Tuesday, March 31, 2009

yesterday

So yesterday after work,i rushed back home to check on my travelling wallet...and Alhamdulillah,it's safe and sound in my pink bag...

So after sometimes,i feel like cooking...so i cooked dinner for myself...
Here's what i cooked last night..


my so called Prawn Pasta


So because the taste is good,here's the ingredients : (utk tmbh2 lg ingredients next time!)
Spaghetti (for 1)
Prawn
Garlic (crushed)
Chilli flakes
Salt
Water
Cooking oil (preferably olive oil)

Steps:
Rebus spaghetti (tmbh garam sket) & toss
so in different pan:
Masukkan sikit cooking oil and garlic (lepas tu baru hidupkan api)
Masukkan Prawn,add a little bit of water,salt and chilli flakes.Tunggu sampai udang masak.
Masukkan spaghetti and gaul..

da siap..walla!!xde laa best sgt9..tapi saye suke!sedap.. =)

So i cooked my own dinner last night and ate my dinner while watching 'Selamat Pagi Cinta'..BB blikan..huhu~


Ayah balik soon after that and brought this along :


Wacom drawing tablet
Tried this thing last night and love it!!Drawing is much easier using this drawing tablet..dulu2 guna mouse jek!!
Thank u ayah..




No comments: